- 2 – way Monitor
- Ported/Hybrid Enclosure
- ¾” Coated Fabric Dome Tweeter (with shielding)
- 6” Aluminum – Magnesium Hybrid Cone Woofer (with shielding)
- Modified Linkwitz – Riley Crossover
- 38 – 27,000 Hz (+/- 3dB) Frequency Response
- ~87db Sensitivity
- ~100 Watt Max RMS Power Handling
- ~100dB Total Dynamic
- 16” tall, 10.5” wide, 15" deep
- Jantzen air core inductors, Audyn Q4 capacitors, and low-loss ceramic resistors.
- 1"-thick MEDEX high-density recycled wood and soy composite board cabinet
- Designed and manufactured in Massachusetts, USA.
...the bass extension is even, extended, and has a sizable portion of dynamic attack. The opening bass line on "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes [Elephant; Warner Music 1101152] is powerful, taught, and has remarkable tone.
The Cionnsaile Monitors possess the ability to express emotional content of a song, to allow the listener to connect viscerally with the performer, and to transport a person into the story that is being woven.
I would suggest giving these speakers a serious audition, as I believe you will find the Holt Hill Audio Cionnsaile Monitor to be an excellent speaker that is eminently affordable.