- 2 – way Monitor
- Ported/Hybrid Enclosure
- ¾” Coated Fabric Dome Tweeter (with shielding)
- 6” Aluminum – Magnesium Hybrid Cone Woofer (with shielding)
- Modified Linkwitz – Riley Crossover
- 38 – 27,000 Hz (+/- 3dB) Frequency Response
- ~87db Sensitivity
- ~100 Watt Max RMS Power Handling
- ~100dB Total Dynamic
- 16” tall, 10.5” wide, 15" deep
- Jantzen air core inductors, Audyn Q4 capacitors, and low-loss ceramic resistors.
- 1"-thick MEDEX high-density recycled wood and soy composite board cabinet
- Designed and manufactured in Massachusetts, USA.
Each Holt Hill Audio loudspeaker is hand assembled in Andover, Massachusetts. Cabinet materials are CNC-cut for precision and finished by hand to ensure quality controls meet or exceed industry standards. Being a “small batch” company, we do take pride in the slight variations that occur through the production process as we grow and refine our techniques. Rest assured, the end results will yield nothing by sonic excellence and a stunning look and feel. All of our cabinets are prepped and painted at Landmark Finish of Andover, Massachusetts because working with our local business neighbors is the best way to ensure quality and to support our local community.
Crossover design is probably the most challenging and most influential step in the loudspeaker design process. It’s necessary to seamlessly integrate each driver carefully and methodically, and in our opinion, with as few components as necessary! We utilized the latest in computer simulation software to create a crossover that accomplishes a strikingly transparent transition from high to low frequencies. The tried and true Linkwitz-Riley topology also allowed for some variability during our prototyping stages so we could fine tune the transition point in subtle ways until the resulting sound was perfect.
The Cionnsaile Monitor crossover components themselves have been carefully selected to balance cost and performance, however, upgrades are possible, and available upon request.