Cleghan Compact Monitor (Pair)
The Cleghan Compact Monitor promises all of the same balance and detail as the Cionnsaile, but in a smaller and more versatile package. The design starts with exceptional components, including a 5” Aluminum-Magnesium hybrid cone woofer with cast frame and 3/4” soft dome tweeter with waveguide. Cabinet materials are CNC cut from extremely rigid and inert MEDEX MDF. A new design language allows for a variety of finishes, including real wood veneers.
Sonically, the Cleghan delivers music with impact and accuracy the way a studio monitor should, but with a hint of midrange warmth to allow for use in a variety of environments. Designed and manufactured in Massachusetts, USA.
Lead time note: These speakers are manufactured on a “just in time” basis and are cut and assembled as orders are received. Any new orders are expected to ship within 4 to 6 weeks of purchase.
Shipping charges and sales taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- 2-way Monitor
- Ported/Hybrid Enclosure
- 3/4” Coated Fabric Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- 5” Aluminum-Magnesium Hybrid Cone Woofer (with shielding)
- Modified Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- 60-20,000 Hz (+/- 3dB) Frequency Response
- ~87dB Sensitivity
- ~75 Watt Max RMS Power Handling
- ~100dB Total Dynamic Output
- 13.5” tall, 8.5” wide, 10.5” deep
- Jantzen air core inductors, Audyn Q4 capacitors, and low-loss ceramic resistors
- MEDEX high-density recycled wood and soy-based composite board cabinet
- Designed and manufactured in Massachusetts, USA