Nova300 Integrated Amplier with DAC
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Peachtree's Nova line of products aren’t designed to simply reproduce music loudly. They are designed to deliver music the way the creators intended; with the ease, authority, musicality and emotional impact provided by the world's best recordings.
- Built-in, state-of-the-art, ICEPower amplification with 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms (450 watts per channel into 4 ohms)
- ESS Reference 9028K2M Sabre DAC with up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and Double-DSD resolution
- Fully differential (balanced) audio circuitry from the digital inputs to the output
- Exclusive DyNEC iOS input for audio streaming from Apple Lightning devices
- Asynchronous USB, (1) coaxial and (2) optical digital inputs for connection to virtually any source device
- Switchable Line-Level/Phono (MM) input for vinyl playback
- Home Theater Bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel system (also doubles as a standard line-level input) driving the front speakers for listening to stereo music
- Volume Control Bypass feature for use with variable output source devices
- Switchable loop feature for inserting an external EQ or other sound processor into the signal path
- Discrete, high-output, headphone amplifier
- Extensive internal grounding
- Available in Piano Black and Gloss Ebony Mocha
- Proudly assembled in Matthews, NC, USA